June 13, 2009

Up Close & Personal: Chick with Chips

June 13, 2009


Hi all! This is your girl Melody AKA Chick with Chips.

But who is the Chick with Chips? Well, a funny thing happened to me one summer night, many years ago, when I sat down at my first card table, felt the felt, held my chips and when the dealer delt...BAM! I was a whole new woman.

My biggest gamble thus far has been a personal adventure in creating pokertainment. A blend of poker with cartoons, comics, and twisted blogs. Something unlike anything before it... 

WhatTheMuck started with some of my dearest friends and we all just loved poker so much and wanted to do something about that love (meet the characters HERE). Since then, we've put in long days full of crazy experiences and are continually striving to make poker something funnier than it was before in the style of both South Park and Family Guy, who are the generators of our greatest laughs. 

Aside from WhatTheMuck,as you may have noticed I am a girl [check out the profile pic ;)]. Believe it or not, as a girl in the poker world I often find myself in situations that are more about my gender rather than the cards I've been dealt. 

Soooo with this blog I want to give you all a look into my life, one full of the craziness of creating cartoons, comics, great friends, random parties, and most of all a love for poker.
 
But in the mean time let me hear what you have to say because I don't want to do all the talking here ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how long have u been playing poker? I bet i can clean u out ;p

Addison said...

I like this pic.

Post a Comment

 
Chick with Chips © 2008. Design by Pocket