June 15, 2009

Once Upon a time Gut Shots made me cringe...Now It just gets me drunk!

June 15, 2009

WELL. As you've read from my last post, Bitter Bad Beat of the Week, I lost to this mega creeper who made a gut-shot straight draw on the river. I know we ALL have bad beat stories, and this particular beat wasn't that bad. Still, I couldn't sleep very well that night. Silly me. Luckily, I have my friends. Ethan came up with this clever cartoon just to cheer me up



I loved it so much I had to share it...But sadly not all my friends play poker and looked at me like I was speaking Latin. So I uploaded the image to photoshop, added a quick definition, and WhaLA! The "Mucktionary" was born.


Hope I haven't lost you just yet. In case I have, the Mucktionary is our comic series where poker terms are explained through funny images that are memorable. Simple I know, but they make me smile, and to think it all started from that one bad beat.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish I had had "gut shot" like Cowboy Conner...

Anabella said...

haha i think after learning these terms...im really ready to start mastering poker....somebody teach meeeeeeeeee.

Post a Comment

 
Chick with Chips © 2008. Design by Pocket